More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rolf Holle
Dr. Rolf Holle, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Missoula, MT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Holle is affiliated with St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences, Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital - Cah and Community Medical Center Inc. Dr. Holle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rolf Holle has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Rolf Holle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.
Dr. Seth Clemens
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Missoula, MT 0.01 mi13
Dr. William Bekemeyer Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Missoula, MT 0.01 mi37
Dr. C Loehnen
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Missoula, MT 0.01 mi45