A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolf Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolf Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolf Didrek Knapp DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolf D. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Rolf Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolf Knapp practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.