A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolf Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolf Knapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knapp
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knapp Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Med Ctr Santa Ana
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolf Didrek Knapp DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolf D. Knapp practice?
- Dr. Rolf Knapp has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolf Knapp practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.