Surgeons

2 Enterprise Dr
Ste 204
Shelton, CT 06484
203-944-0042
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  upset  |  show details
by kerrie k on Jul 31st, 2014

Love doctor langland but I have been in lots of pain...3 weeks after surgery. Called office impossible to see him u get secretaries...p.a. everyone but...can't get appt to see him...find on call doctors ruid! Amongst other staff being ruid....unhappy that I selected this orthopedic group to help me. Dr. Langland is a great doctor if and big if u can get in to c him after your procedure. I am so unhappy about this and in so much pain. Follow up is in 2 months! So unhappy

|  Get Ready yo Wait  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

I had to wait 1 and half hours on three different visits and he only spends 5 minutes with you. Worst doctor I have ever seen

|  Dr. Langeland  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr. Langeland performed surgery on my son in 2006 when he broke his leg. Dr. Langeland did an excellent job. He was very patient, caring and very good at his expertise. We went back again 3 yrs later to have the hardware removed from my son's leg and again, Dr. Langeland did an excellent job all around! Thank you Dr. Langeland!

|  Great for sports injuries  |  show details
by ctsoapfan on Nov 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I've seen Dr. Langeland a few times for various knee problems, he's great. He specializes in knees and sports injuries. He is part of Orthopaedic Specialty Group, with offices in Fairfield, Stratford, and Shelton.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com