Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Extraordinary Care show details Extraordinary Care
Jul 5th, 2016

Dr.Langeland is THE BEST ortho doctor out! Absolutely Extraordinary care. Ive been a loyal patient for 9 years, I drive 80 miles to my appointments with him, and have been ever since the day he saved my leg after it was crushed in a bad car accident. Other surgeons were speaking of amputation, but, thank God, Dr.Langeland came in with his expertise and his skill and he saved my leg. He has been such a blessing in my life, & I am eternally grateful to him. You could not pay me to go to anyone else. I trust him 100% and recommend him a million times over.

Big Box Shop show details Big Box Shop
by Mary B. on May 27th, 2016

I agree with other writers that this seems like a big box shop. I waited 90 minutes in the waiting room and when the Dr saw me he didn't do an exam or look at me. I was there for a new back issue and a follow up on an arm injury 3 months earlier. He literally spent 3 minutes with me, did not do an exam and told me to take an anti-inflammatory and that I needed a back program. I asked for an x-ray and he said I didn't need one and left. The PT came in with 6 back exercises to do. I asked how they knew the issues was not more serious since an exam was not done. I was told that they can't see me for more than 1 issue and since I was scheduled for a shoulder follow-up I'd have to come back another time for a back exam. I walked out and will not be returning.

Apr 19th, 2016

Very busy, and sometimes doesn't spend enough time, but if you ask questions, he will spend time.

Feb 26th, 2016

I had 3 bulging disk , tendonitis of the ankle and pulled hamstring in upper thigh .. They did a Hip xray (have no idea why) Dr came in said hip looks good no surgery and started to leave no exam nothing ... i ask Why am i in so much pain as he was walking out the door he replied the 3 things causing my pain and left . and here i sit still in pain , was not worth the 1 hr drive and 1 hour wait

Nov 10th, 2015

I fired him as my doctor after he mangled me. Not happy.

Run! show details Run!
Apr 20th, 2015

I have had many dealings with many doctors. I have had 2 chronic illnesses for over 35 years. In my dealings with Dr. Langeland and many of his staff, the first thing that comes to mind is Big Box Shop. I have never felt this way before. I've now added 2, possibly 3, new physicians to my army of caregivers. I would not recommend him to anyone with even a slightly complicated medical history.

upset show details upset
by kerrie k on Jul 31st, 2014

Love doctor langland but I have been in lots of pain...3 weeks after surgery. Called office impossible to see him u get secretaries...p.a. everyone but...can't get appt to see him...find on call doctors ruid! Amongst other staff being ruid....unhappy that I selected this orthopedic group to help me. Dr. Langland is a great doctor if and big if u can get in to c him after your procedure. I am so unhappy about this and in so much pain. Follow up is in 2 months! So unhappy

Get Ready yo Wait show details Get Ready yo Wait
Sep 4th, 2013

I had to wait 1 and half hours on three different visits and he only spends 5 minutes with you. Worst doctor I have ever seen

Dr. Langeland show details Dr. Langeland
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr. Langeland performed surgery on my son in 2006 when he broke his leg. Dr. Langeland did an excellent job. He was very patient, caring and very good at his expertise. We went back again 3 yrs later to have the hardware removed from my son's leg and again, Dr. Langeland did an excellent job all around! Thank you Dr. Langeland!