Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner

155 SE US Highway 19
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-0184
Locations and availability (3)

|  A Doctor who truly cares  |  show details
by sd on May 10th, 2013

i have never had a doctor who is so compassionate. The whole staff was very friendly and really put my mind at ease. I am so thankful for this practice.

|  show details
Aug 5th, 2012

He is my personel physician and as well my wife's and cheldren. Great diagnostics and takes excellent care to help us understand our condition. He as well explains the types of cures to remedy the problem and the cost assciated. Easyly accepable to reach and time schedule is right on.

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2010

MY WIFE AND I USE DR. LYONS AS FAMILY DOCTOR. FOR PASS 8 MONTHS SO FAR HE HAS BEEN RIGHT ON THE MARK WITH HIS DIAGNOSES AND TREATMENT.WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THIS DOCTOR.

|  Laziest doctor in Florida  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2010

This "doctor" diagnosed my husband with a rare condition without doing ANY tests whatsoever. Even after tests were requested, my husband was told that they weren't necessary. 2.5 years later we find out he does NOT have that condition and in fact he has something else that could have been treated. He is now permanently disabled and will never walk or work again. This man is lazy and uncaring. Lyon also told my husband to smoke weed for his symptoms and assured him that if he was caught with the drugs that he would assist in getting him out of trouble.STAY AWAY from this "doctor".

|  Laziest physician in Florida  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 7th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

This doctor diagnosed my husband with a rare condition without doing ANY tests whatsoever. Even after tests were requested, my husband was t...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com