A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolin Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Duncan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ripley County Memorial Hospital
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- John J. Pershing Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolin Bernell Duncan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolin B. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Rolin Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolin Duncan practices Family Medicine near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Primary Care Doctors.