Dr. Rolla Jaber MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2015
Great Dr. Highly recommend
We went in for a consult for my daughter's acne yesterday. Dr. Jaber was very professional as well as personable and warm. My daughter liked her because she was reassuring that her type of acne is not deep, and very unlikely to leave scars. We did not have insurance, so she went above and beyond, giving us different options, so that we can get the best price for the prescription ( even though I mentioned I am willing to pay anything to treat the acne). Did not start the prescription yet.

May 1st, 2012
I wento to Dr jabber last week, it was easy to get an appointment but I wouldn't recommend her to anyone . I had a mild acne and she prescribed some medicine which I had a worst allergy reaction to, I called the office and it was so hard to get the nurse to speak to me , after couple hours I spoke to the nurse and she promised that the doctor will call me once she finishes with her patients, she never called and didn't know what t do with my face.Don't go to her, she lacks professionalism & she wouldn't follow up.

May 28th, 2011
She's great!
I've seen a lot of derms over the years and none of them have pulled up a chair to sit and talk about my problems. I mean she took her time exploring options with me, explaining things, and stuff. She has great manners, shows care, and one more thing that sets her apart-- she actually took a good look at my skin before jumping to diagnosis. 4 stars to you Dr. Jabers!!

January 6th, 2011
i was skeptical
After reading some of the reviews for the practice this doctor is in I was pretty skeptical, but I had a great experience overall. I was surprised when I mentioned maybe needing cosmetic services, she didn't instantly jump to sell me expensive treatments, rather offered a few over the counter options and a treatment plan. She's very personal as well.