A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolland Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolland Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bailey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolland Lee Bailey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolland L. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Rolland Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolland Bailey practices Family Medicine near Flippin, AR.
See Flippin Family Physicians.