Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by S.FLYNT on Dec 16th, 2014

Outstanding skill gentleness laced with compassion for all concerned delivered in a kind manner to us. Too few words to be able to express our appreciation to him and his entire team . Grateful to everyone involved in my care, forever in our hearts.

Excellent Doctor-Excellent Staff show details Excellent Doctor-Excellent Staff
by Sarah Draughn on Aug 24th, 2014

I cannot say this any better than my brother said it..."He fits his profession well." I will never be able to thank Dr. Barrett enough for the wonderful care I received and am still receiving following my cancer diagnosis. He is the BEST ! The office staff, the nurses...all of you have been my rock throughout all of this...thank you so much. It is like I told my nurse navigator, Robin. No one cares how much you know until they first know how much you care...this is the most caring group of individuals I have ever met. God Bless each and every one of you.

Excellent doctor and staff show details Excellent doctor and staff
by Penny Eleam on Dec 26th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Barrett's since 2004. He has always been informative regarding everything that was going on with my health. He has always made me feel better about my situation. On my first appointment with him I was young, scared, and really didn't understand what was going on with my body. He made me feel like everything was going to be alright. Him and his staff are very caring people. I will always be greatful for him.

by Melissa Anders on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Rolland Barrett is avery kind Doctor and don't give up until he figures out the problem.

by Ilene s Byington on May 1st, 2013

Dr, Barrett has always been kind, listening and courteous. I have been a patient for over fifteen years. I am a survivor and I appreciate the nurses, office and especially Dr. Barrett for my excellent care.

May 12th, 2010