A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolland O'Dell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Dell
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. O'Dell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolland Edwin O'Dell DO is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rolland E. O'Dell practice?
- Dr. Rolland O'Dell has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolland O'Dell practices Cardiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.