Learn more about Dr. Rolland Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolland Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolland R Rogers DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rolland R. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Rolland Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Rolland Rogers practices Family Medicine near Norwalk, OH.
See Norwalk Family Physicians.