A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rollin Thrift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rollin Thrift is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rollin Thrift, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thrift graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Thrift has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thrift accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rollin L. Thrift practice?
Dr. Rollin Thrift practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.