A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rollins Tindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rollins Tindell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rollins Tindell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tindell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Tindell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Atmore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rollins Lynne Tindell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rollins L. Tindell practice?
- Dr. Rollins Tindell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rollins Tindell practices Ophthalmology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Brewton, AL and Atmore, AL.
See Mobile Ophthalmologists.