Learn more about Dr. Rollins Tindell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rollins Tindell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tindell
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tindell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rollins Tindell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tindell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Tindell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rollins Lynne Tindell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rollins L. Tindell practice?
- Dr. Rollins Tindell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rollins Tindell practices Ophthalmology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Ophthalmologists.