A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolly Steen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolly Steen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolly Steen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Steen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolly Robert Steen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rolly R. Steen practice?
- Dr. Rolly Steen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolly Steen practices Anesthesiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Anesthesiologists.