A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rolvix Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rolvix Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rolvix Patterson, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Patterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rolvix Harlan Patterson FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rolvix H. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Rolvix Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rolvix Patterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Havelock, NC.
See New Bern Obstetricians & Gynecologists.