Dr. Roma Edoo-Sowah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roma Edoo-Sowah?

Conscientous and Thoughtful, Spends Quality Time

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Incredible doctor and very sweet staff! Doctor spent a great deal of time with me and listened better than any doctor I have ever seen before. She is a kind woman who really takes the time to hear patients' questions and concerns. At the end of my appointment, she even asked me to send her an email in a couple of weeks to let her know how I am feeling. I have never experienced that level of thoughtfulness from a doctor before. I definitely found my new internist--I will stick with her for as long as I possibly can!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Sowah is a terrific person and an even better physician. Her staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. It just doesn't get better than this.

Dr Sowah

Posted on December 4th, 2014

Dr. Sowah is the best doctor I have ever been seen by. She is thoroughly knowledgable about every system of the body and it is clear she cares tremendously about her patients.

The Best Doctor I Know

Posted on February 15th, 2014

Dr. Sowah is the best Doctor I have every met. She is very caring and protective about the care of her patients . Since she has left the district Of Columbia I am suffering. Dr. Sowah is a 5 star doctor the Best their is no other like her she is one of a kind. Despite the fact she left without saying Good-Bye I still give her the most Respect of being a Good Doctor... Miss U a lot Doc........

Posted on October 21st, 2013

customer service highly professional, no wait period before being seen doctor very professional cordial she listened, heard and addressed all issues to my concerns about my health. I felt so relaxed and confident that I had made the right decision in moving forward and in selecting a great doctor to help maintain my health

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

dr. sowah is the best doctor i have ever had. she's extremely knowledgeable. she covers all the bases. during a recent follow-up to go over the results of some blood tests, she talked about every result clearly and distinctly, giving the numbers and explaining what those numbers meant to me and in the medical world. i have never had a doctor with such tenacity, who shows so much interest, who listens so intensely, who makes me feel like she really cares about me and wants desperately to find out exactly what my medical problem is and how to fix it once and for all, unlike many other doctors who i feel want to half-diagnose me and get me out of their office. she LISTENS to me and agrees that i know my body. other doctors have diagnosed me with a flare-up of some underlying condition i have, which i know is not right b/c i know my body. she gets it. she's the best.

Posted on December 7th, 2015