Dr. Roma Fortuna-Dwulit MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Rochester, NY

2.3

February 18th, 2016
Terrible at her job. Poor communicator, coercive, makes snap judgements.

March 3rd, 2011
I was referred to this Dr. One of the first things she did(after less than 5 minutes)was tell me she read a note written by another Dr from 13 years ago and to say that she believed what she had read and she added that she thought I was hiding things. Wouldn't you do your own evaluation before you make a statement like that? I asked her that and she replied "why are you here today to see me?" Uh hello-I reminded her that I was referred to her. She said I needed to try 4 different medications that she had in mind and implied that if I didn't want to then basically it was a wasted visit. Well, at least we agree on one thing. I was stunned. This is all after I waited almost a half hour past my appt time and nearly got my car towed because my parking pass ran out. As if that isn't enough, on the way out I heard her bad-mouthing another patient to a co-worker in an office full of people. Talk about unprofessional. Lastly, the receptionist told her there was a hysterical patient crying and extremely upset on the phone requesting to get into see her right away or at least talk to her. The Dr.told the receptionist to tell the patient that she was unavailable today. Wow- there's compassion for you. Needless to say, I will not return to this Dr and I will be sure to inform the referring Dr.