Dr. Romaine Bayless MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 16th, 2014
Dr. Bayless is at first difficult to read but if you spend any amount of time with her you realize she really does care about her and takes great pride in her work. If your goal is to get pregnant she will make that happen, and is very good at it. I have had two pregnancies with her and really have grown to appreciate her and all that she does. Like I said, her personality is hard to read at first but once you discover how much she really does care you will know you are in good hands. Another plus is she has the best nursing staff around.

March 8th, 2012
Rude and Abrasive
When I asked Dr. Bayless what course of treatment she would take if she were me, she replied, "If I were you I would shoot myself. I hate kids." This was my first consultation with this doctor about my infertility. She entered the room and immediately scolded me (voice raised) for making an appointment with her when I was in treatment with another doctor. She talked over me and did not give me the chance to explain that the doctor had referred me to her. She was incredibly abrasive and her joke was beyond tasteless considering I was there to see her because I desperately want to child. Needless to day, I found a new doctor. If you are looking for compassion during your long fertility journey, I recommend you look elsewhere.