A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romaine Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romaine Nichols, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romaine Nichols MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Romaine Nichols practice?
- Dr. Romaine Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Romaine Nichols practices Radiation Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.