Learn more about Dr. Romaine Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romaine Schubert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romaine Schubert, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schubert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romaine S. Schubert practice?
Dr. Romaine Schubert practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.