A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romaine Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romaine Schubert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romaine Schubert, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romaine Schubert MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Romaine Schubert practice?
- Dr. Romaine Schubert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Romaine Schubert practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.