A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Bloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Bloch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloch graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Bloch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman C Bloch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roman C. Bloch practice?
- Dr. Roman Bloch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roman Bloch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Kalamazoo Radiologists.