Learn more about Dr. Roman Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Franklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Franklin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Franklin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Franklin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roman Franklin practice?
- Dr. Roman Franklin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roman Franklin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Pontiac Internists, Pontiac Hematologists, and Pontiac Oncologists.