Learn more about Dr. Roman Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Franklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Franklin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Franklin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Franklin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roman Franklin practice?
- Dr. Roman Franklin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roman Franklin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Pontiac Internists, Pontiac Hematologists, and Pontiac Oncologists.