A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Franklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Franklin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Franklin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roman Franklin practice?
Dr. Roman Franklin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Clarkston Internists, Clarkston Hematologists, and Clarkston Oncologists.