A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Politi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Politi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Politi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Politi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman G Politi MD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roman G. Politi practice?
- Dr. Roman Politi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roman Politi practices Radiology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Scranton Radiologists.