A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Gimpelevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gimpelevich
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Gimpelevich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Gimpelevich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimpelevich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Gimpelevich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Gimpelevich MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roman Gimpelevich practice?
- Dr. Roman Gimpelevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Roman Gimpelevich practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Critical Care Practitioners, and Lakeland Pulmonologists.