Dr. Roman Glamb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roman Glamb?

January 17th, 2017

A Pro

Came in for routine check after registering with VA health benefits. Dr Glamb was professional and extraordinarily complete and thorough.

January 27th, 2015

15 years of service and treatment from this fine doctor

August 11th, 2011

Great Dr. =)

Im a big girl and first impressions mean everything to me and my comfort level; His knowledge was on point he knew what he was talking about explained it to me so I understood! Staff professional quick and friendly; Check-in Nurse very sweet and kind of prep; Dr. Glamb rolled in with a smile; Very friendly & Professional; I was comfortable instantly! Listened to what I had to say, Inspected thoroughly, Quick procedure; Quick wrap-up; I was in and out before I knew it with a smile on my face and cant express enough how much DR. GLAMB ROCKS!!!! At NO point of time did I feel uncomfortable totally non invasive! IF YOU CAN GET REFERRED TO HIM HE IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!!!!

January 25th, 2011

Misdiagnosis of Morgellons as Delusional Parasitosis

I spent 20 years visiting the VA over a service connected skin rash which has characteristics of a fungal infection with secondary infections of Nemotomorphs, and microscopic fly larvae. I had specimens to show to Dr. Glamb when I showed up at his office for an appointment plus a diagnosis from Dr. Roger Wong of the VA of Morgellons. This is a newly discovered syndrome that is currently under investigation by the CDC and Kaiser in California. It is actually easy to see the evidence once you know what to look for. There are microscopic fibers which grow in and through my skin with severe itching, burning, and biting sensations. This is often misdiagnosed as Delusional Parasitosis which I explained to Dr. Glamb. Once this was mentioned he immediately jumped to the same conclusion as the misdiagnosis and gave me the bum's rush out the door without examining my specimens or even scheduling a future appointment. I asked him if he was a veteran because someone from the military would understand the wide range of things a veteran may be exposed to during military service both domestically and overseas. He said he was not. I am currently contemplating seeking legal counsel and filing a malpractice suit against him.

March 16th, 2010

Dr. Glamb was not able to solve my issue but he was supportive in giving information about possible direction and limits of his service abilities.

July 28th, 2017