A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Kernitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Kernitsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernitsky graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kernitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kernitsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roman G. Kernitsky practice?
Dr. Roman Kernitsky practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, NJ and East Windsor, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.