A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Kernitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Kernitsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kernitsky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kernitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Kernitsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernitsky graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kernitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman George Kernitsky FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roman G. Kernitsky practice?
- Dr. Roman Kernitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Roman Kernitsky practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.