Learn more about Dr. Roman Kernitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Kernitsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kernitsky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kernitsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Kernitsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernitsky graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kernitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman George Kernitsky FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roman G. Kernitsky practice?
- Dr. Roman Kernitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Roman Kernitsky practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.