Learn more about Dr. Roman Kernitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Kernitsky, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernitsky graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kernitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kernitsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roman G. Kernitsky practice?
Dr. Roman Kernitsky practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.