Learn more about Dr. Roman Kernitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Kernitsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Kernitsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kernitsky graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kernitsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman George Kernitsky FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roman G. Kernitsky practice?
- Dr. Roman Kernitsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roman Kernitsky practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, NJ and East Windsor, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.