A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Klebanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klebanov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klebanov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klebanov graduated from Har'kovskij Medical Institute, Harkov.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman B Klebanov MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roman B. Klebanov practice?
- Dr. Roman Klebanov has 1 office location.
Dr. Roman Klebanov practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.