A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Liberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Liberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Liberman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Liberman MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roman Liberman practice?
- Dr. Roman Liberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roman Liberman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists, Garden City Pulmonologists, Garden City Critical Care Practitioners, and Garden City Sleep Medicine Doctors.