Learn more about Dr. Roman Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Liberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Liberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Liberman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Liberman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roman Liberman practice?
- Dr. Roman Liberman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roman Liberman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carle Place, NY and Amityville, NY.
See Garden City Internists, Garden City Pulmonologists, Garden City Critical Care Practitioners, and Garden City Sleep Medicine Doctors.