Dr. Roman Nowygrod MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

September 3rd, 2015
Terrible doctor
Worst doctor I've ever been to. Didn't answer any of my questions. Not informative at all. Doesn't want to answer any questions. . Don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

February 17th, 2015
WROST EXPERIENCE WITH DOCTOR EVER!
I am extremely disappointed in this doctors services and overall customer service of he's office, i have scheduled appointment 1 month prior asked several times if he is specialist in my particular case they assured me that he is , i went to see him in he's office and waited 1 hour thou i was on time , then he tells me in very rude manner that he is not the specialist in my health case , then i had another health issue that concerned him he didn't want to answer to any of my questions regarding my health ,did not examine me plus he spent literally 5 min in the office , i have never seen such extreme unprofessional rude absurd behavior from any doctor, i will certainly contact my health insurance not to pay him, not only they lie in the offfice to get you in for an appointment plus doctor never answers any question and in very rude manner brushes you off, Horrible experience! would not recommend he's services to anyone!

March 21st, 2014
Do NOT see this doctor
My 19 year old son was under his care. He performed surgery on him. MY son gave full permission to speak with me (as he was now an adult). The surgery did not go very well and I asked him some questions of which he hardly answered, was short tempered and uninterested in speaking with me. He actually expected me to NOT ask any questions??! Finally I was upset and asked his lead surgery fellow. BTW these were normal questions about my son's prognosis and recovery. Well... A short time later Dr, Nowygrod came to my son's room - asked me to step outside and then had the nerve to tell me "you should not be asking my students ANY questions - you are upsetting them" !!!! This was a "student" who was there during the surgery and he came to see how my son was doing!! I also believe he made the situation with my son worse in surgery and not better!! DO NOT GO TO THIS DR if you will have ANY QUESTIONS.

October 21st, 2013
I had a different Experience
After a very bad experience at another hospital which resulted in the loss of my right foot then left leg, in 2011 I was in the hospital for 6 week straight and saw Dr. Nowygrod EVERYDAY 7 days a week the whole time I was there. In 2012 when I loss my left leg to MRSA the 9 week I was in the Hospital I saw him again EVERYDAY 7 days a week, yes he's a little blunt but I like no sugar coating just tell me like it is. Yes there is one staff person who could use a little coaching on how to talk to people but EVERYONE else is great I've never had a problem with him in the 2 1/2 year I've been seeing him.

September 17th, 2013
rude and dismissive
The front desk staff is very professional and courteous. They seemed to be very happy each and every visit ,welcoming every patient with warm words. Some of the nursing staff seems to be picky as to which patient to be nice to. One of the girls was very rude when asked to do something differently. She began complaining how she can't accommodate the person i came for the visit with, saying she will wrap her wounds just the way she wants to. After a short exchange of words she informed she will speak to the doctor. After about 5 mins the doc stepped in and yelled at the patient. The exact words were " Don't you ever dare to put your hand in front of my peoples faces or i will never see you again ". The funny thing is that never happened, just that the girl made it up because she never seemed to be satisfied with her job. He is very rude and unprofessional and i would not recommend anyone to go to him. Stay away from this doctor and the nursing staff or whoever that girl was.

March 2nd, 2012
VERY POOR bedside manner and does not like Q's
This DR. does NOT like to be asked ANY questions. My son had vascular surgery with him (18 yo) and he told me I should not be asking his residents so questions as "you are upsetting them". He was not willing to answer any questions himself. POOR bedside manner - one of the worst my family ever encountered.

October 12th, 2011
Patient
Should not practice medicine any more. Subsists on referrals from other doctors in hospital. They refer around to get fees. He spent no time with me yet created a report based on other doctors' results in the system. He had more diagnoses than my condition warrants just to collect the insurance. Perhaps he was a decent physician at some time in the past but should be forced to retire.

September 27th, 2011
Disgusting person to the very core of his existence!
Dr. Nowygrod should have his license taken away for far too many reasons to list. When my father was under his care a couple of years ago (he is no longer with us, as he died of "complications"), Nowygrod had performed some minor surgeries that were supposed to alleviate his medical problems, although worsened, and magically, the doctors took zero accountability. Rapidly, my dad's circulation had become worse and worse, until Nowygrad (I refuse to call him Dr. more than once since he doesn't deserve the honor) came in one day and said in a casual voice, "so, you're going to lose this", as he patted him on the leg, mumbled some medical jargon and walked out. How does a human being deliver such news in such a manner, especially given the fact that in his very heart he knows he contributed to the complications that occurred.

September 13th, 2011
The front desk staff at reception and the nursing staff was kind and professional. The office personal however is somewhat abrasive and condescending. The doctor's bedside manner and follow up was very unimpressive. I had concerns after my EVLT procedure, which he promptly dismissed, as to my audacity to question him. I would not recommend him to anyone.