Dr. Roman Ostrowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roman Ostrowski?

December 9th, 2014

Great doctor, bizarre negative reviews

I've seen Dr. Ostrowski for many years except during a brief period when my insurance changed and he wasn't accepting that company at that time. I like to say he's like an old country doctor. He even gave a housecall to a friend of mine back in the day for a migraine shot. He has a pleasant, understanding and charming manger, and is very intelligent. I would posit that a series of reviews about him demeaning a patient or refusing to provide a letter have an entirely different agenda and are patently untrue. He is calm and easy to talk to about prescriptions, referrals, and anything under the sun, and is not usually rushed at all, though he was a bit last time I saw him. There is no way he just randomly insulted some patient about their knowledge. As far as providing a letter to go against his advice, that certainly seems a confusing request. I wonder if those 3 are all the same person.

February 16th, 2013

I don't know who wrote these previous positive reviews and how much this doctor paid them because Dr. Ostrowski was the worse doctor I have ever visited. He was rude, offensive, derogatory- basically-verbally abusive. I asked several questions about my condition and he responded by saying that it's people like me who did not go to med school that ask too many stupid questions and even though my blood tests were out if range I am absolutely ridiculous for questioning it or even trying to find out what those meant. He said that he doesn't get paid enough to go through medical explanations basically wasting the entire meeting on "hitting below the belt." I walked out of his office trembling because no one, let alone a medical doctor, has ever treated me like that. I would never recommend him to anyone. He's lucky he hasn't lost his license by now. Maybe by reading this review, he will learn how to treat another human being who is coming to seek help and wants answers from someone who is suppose to be "the expert" in this giving profession. I want a doctor who will respect me and nicely as well as briefly will explain the results as well as possible reasons along with helpful tips of how to stabilize my health. I don't need an angry,arrogant jerk who thinks he's better than everyone else just because he went to med school.

November 9th, 2012

The worse doctor I've ever been to

I spent the visit defending myself and dealing with his dismissive and condescending attitude when I had gone there hoping for treatment and help.

February 28th, 2012

the best doctort

He is a kind doctor you need,experience ,education ,friendly .give you all information about you need to know . Thank u Dr. Ostrowski

March 10th, 2011

Poor Bedside manners and arogant.

Dr. Ostrowski deals with everyone like they are not well educated like him. He needs to recognize the importance of respect for others. I asked the doctor to send me a form to go against his advise, and while he offered it, when it came down to it, he refused to send it and hung up on me. Dr. Ostrowski, you need to respect your patients wishes and not hold them captive to your power because they are old.

October 26th, 2010

the doctor in manhattan. excelent

November 18th, 2009

the best

He is professional, to listen, to explain ,Easy to get appointment. The secretary is friendly .for my the best doctor in the area

November 16th, 2009

A wonderful, caring and thorough doctor who listens to patients and makes them feel valued- a rare old-style family doctor. Truthfully, best doctor I have seen in eons. I recommend him without hesitation.

May 23rd, 2017