A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Perez-Soler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Perez-Soler, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Soler graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez-Soler has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez-Soler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roman D. Perez-Soler practice?
Dr. Roman Perez-Soler practices Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Oncologists.