A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Royzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Royzman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Royzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary artery interventions and stenting
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Peripheral artery inerventions and stenting
Education & Awards
Dr. Royzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Royzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Y Royzman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roman Y. Royzman practice?
- Dr. Roman Royzman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roman Royzman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.