A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Royzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Royzman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royzman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Royzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Royzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Royzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Y Royzman MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roman Y. Royzman practice?
- Dr. Roman Royzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Roman Royzman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.