Learn more about Dr. Roman Royzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Royzman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Royzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary artery interventions and stenting
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Peripheral artery inerventions and stenting
Education & Awards
Dr. Royzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Royzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Royzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roman Y. Royzman practice?
Dr. Roman Royzman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.