Learn more about Dr. Roman Royzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Royzman, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Royzman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Royzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Royzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Royzman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Royzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Y Royzman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roman Y. Royzman practice?
- Dr. Roman Royzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Roman Royzman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.