A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Starikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Starikov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Starikov, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Starikov graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Starikov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Solomon Starikov MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roman S. Starikov practice?
- Dr. Roman Starikov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roman Starikov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Westfield, MA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.