A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Starikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Starikov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Starikov, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Starikov graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.More Education & Awards
Dr. Starikov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Starikov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roman S. Starikov practice?
Dr. Roman Starikov practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Westfield, MA.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.