A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Sydorak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Sydorak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sydorak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sydorak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Sydorak, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Hydrops Fetalis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sydorak graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sydorak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Mark Sydorak MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roman M. Sydorak practice?
- Dr. Roman Sydorak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roman Sydorak practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.