A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roman Wong practice?
Dr. Roman Wong practices Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.