Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roman Wong
Dr. Roman Wong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Wong is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, Northwest Hospital & Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Roman Wong has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Roman Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch
Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Seattle, WA 0.04 mi27
Dr. Terence Quigley
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Seattle, WA 0.10 mi41
Dr. Edward Verrier
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Seattle, WA 0.10 mi43