A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Zabarskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Zabarskiy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabarskiy graduated from Smolensk State Medical Academy.
Dr. Zabarskiy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman DR Zabarskiy MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roman D. Zabarskiy practice?
- Dr. Roman Zabarskiy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roman Zabarskiy practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.