Learn more about Dr. Romana Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romana Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romana Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Haas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romana Moezzi Haas MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Romana M. Haas practice?
- Dr. Romana Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Romana Haas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Endocrinologists.