A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Romana Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romana Haas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romana Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Haas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romana Moezzi Haas MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Romana M. Haas practice?
- Dr. Romana Haas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Romana Haas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Endocrinologists.