Learn more about Dr. Romana Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romana Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romana Haas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Haas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romana Moezzi Haas MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Romana M. Haas practice?
- Dr. Romana Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Romana Haas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Endocrinologists.