Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology

Great and caring doctor show details Great and caring doctor
Jun 2nd, 2013

Other than the waiting room being too small, we have no complaints and my son has been a patient for over 5 years. I give credit to Dr. Kulikova for my son's correct diagnosis. Before that our lives (my son and I) was a total nightmare. My son has been doing extremely well since he began his treatment with Dr. Kulikova. Yes, she types a lot but she always put her head up and asked my son and me several questions. She has made suggestions and has been instrumental in my son receiving support in school.

Didn't take our concerns seriously show details Didn't take our concerns seriously
May 12th, 2013

She sat there at her computer just typing away while my daughter told her what was going on, which wouldn't be a problem HOWEVER she did not give any feedback or ask any other questions. She tested her reflexes and told her there was nothing wrong, but she would do a brain scan to make us feel better... long story short, we found out two years later the problem was in her spine and now completely irreversibly damaged. Go far away from her.