A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romana Usman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romana Usman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Usman graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Usman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romana Usman MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Romana Usman practice?
- Dr. Romana Usman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Romana Usman practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.