Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Romana Usman
Dr. Romana Usman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Usman is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and St Francis Memorial Hospital. Dr. Usman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Romana Usman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Romana Usman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Kanan Maniar
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Frank Malin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Wade Aubry
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi40