Dr. Romani George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Romani George?

November 10th, 2010

Most kindest helpful doctor i ever had and had a total of about 30 in my lifetime

she is not only in the field of perscribinig medication but she will take the time to treat you like a human being , time to give you a diagnosis , see what might work besides being put on several meds, and she will inform you what you are taking and the side effects if she does perscribe medications. She has worked in building 50 Mces and was the most wonderful person i have ever encountered in this field of mental health. Most important she cares!!! If you can get her i recommend. From a survivor of the mental health system of age 16 to 38.

August 21st, 2009

Excellent & Caring Psychiatrist

Dr. George has helped me to understand myself & my problems more than I ever have in my life. In fact, as a result of our collaboration in therapy I have succeeded in accomplishing more than I ever thought possible. My self-esteem is higher and I am happier since I first started seeing her. I would recommend her to anyone.

October 5th, 2017