A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romano Adajar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romano Adajar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adajar graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Adajar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romano V Adajar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Romano V. Adajar practice?
- Dr. Romano Adajar has 1 office location.
Dr. Romano Adajar practices Anesthesiology near Sioux City, IA.
See Sioux City Anesthesiologists.