A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rome Sherrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rome Sherrod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherrod graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sherrod has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rome Sherrod MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rome Sherrod practice?
- Dr. Rome Sherrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Rome Sherrod practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.