Learn more about Dr. Romel Wrenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romel Wrenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wrenn
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wrenn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romel Wrenn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrenn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wrenn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- St Frances Cabrini Hospital, Alexandria, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romel Christopher Wrenn MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Romel C. Wrenn practice?
- Dr. Romel Wrenn has 1 office location.
Dr. Romel Wrenn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists and Fairbanks Cardiologists.