Learn more about Dr. Romel Wrenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romel Wrenn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romel Wrenn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrenn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wrenn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
- St Frances Cabrini Hospital, Alexandria, La
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wrenn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romel C. Wrenn practice?
Dr. Romel Wrenn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Fairbanks, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA.
See Fairbanks Internists and Fairbanks Cardiologists.