Learn more about Dr. Romeo Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Acosta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acosta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acosta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romeo D. Acosta practice?
Dr. Romeo Acosta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Urology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Saint Petersburg Urologists.