A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeo Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Acosta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Acosta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo Duque Acosta MD is a male Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Romeo D. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Romeo Acosta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Romeo Acosta practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.