A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeo Baltazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Baltazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Baltazar, MD, PA is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltazar graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Baltazar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo Cruz Baltazar MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Romeo C. Baltazar practice?
- Dr. Romeo Baltazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Romeo Baltazar practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.