A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeo Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Castillo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Castillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Castillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Selma Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo C Castillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Romeo C. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Romeo Castillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Romeo Castillo practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.