A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeo Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Castillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Castillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Castillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo C Castillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Romeo C. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Romeo Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Romeo Castillo practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.