A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeo Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Castillo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Castillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Castillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castillo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romeo C. Castillo practice?
Dr. Romeo Castillo practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.