Learn more about Dr. Romeo Caballes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Caballes, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballes graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Caballes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caballes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romeo Caballes practice?
Dr. Romeo Caballes practices Internal Medicine near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Branchburg, NJ.
See Somerville Internists.