Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Romeo Caballes Jr
Dr. Romeo Caballes Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerville, NJ, with another office in Bridgewater, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Caballes is affiliated with Somerset Medical Center and Hunterdon Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Romeo Caballes Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Romeo Caballes Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerville, NJ.
Dr. Patrick Saulino
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Somerville, NJ 0.33 mi35
Dr. Vasanthi Kachirayan
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Somerville, NJ 0.33 mi16
Dr. Ramon Rego
Somerville, NJ 0.33 mi29