Learn more about Dr. Romeo David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. David
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. David Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. David has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo Castillo David MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Romeo C. David practice?
- Dr. Romeo David has 3 office locations.
Dr. Romeo David practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Family Physicians.