Learn more about Dr. Romeo David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. David has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. David accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romeo C. David practice?
Dr. Romeo David practices Family Medicine and General Practice near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Family Physicians and South San Francisco General Practitioners.