Learn more about Dr. Romeo Massoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Massoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massoud
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Massoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Massoud, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoud graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Massoud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo Pius Massoud MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Romeo P. Massoud practice?
- Dr. Romeo Massoud has 3 office locations.
Dr. Romeo Massoud practices Surgery near Pikeville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Pikeville Surgeons.