Learn more about Dr. Romeo Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Mateo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Mateo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mateo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romeo B. Mateo practice?
Dr. Romeo Mateo practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See New Windsor Surgeons.