A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Romeo Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Mateo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mateo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mateo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Mateo, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mateo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Romeo Mateo FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Romeo Mateo practice?
- Dr. Romeo Mateo has 1 office location.
Dr. Romeo Mateo practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.