Dr. Romeo Bleza Mateo MD and FACS is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Romeo Mateo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Romeo Mateo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Romeo Mateo, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Atherectomy, and Carotid Surgery/Stent.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateo graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mateo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mateo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Romeo B. Mateo practice?
Dr. Romeo Mateo practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Hawthorne, NY.
See New Windsor Surgeons and New Windsor General Practitioners.