Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Romeo Mateo
Dr. Romeo Mateo, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Hawthorne, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mateo is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center, Phelps Memorial Hospital Center and Northern Dutchess Hospital. Dr. Mateo has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Romeo Mateo has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Romeo Mateo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Jimmy Sung
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.08 mi18
Dr. Julia Tzu
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.08 mi10