Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Romeo Quilatan Jr
Dr. Romeo Quilatan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middletown, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Quilatan is affiliated with Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen, Catskill Regional Medical Center - Grover Hermann Site and Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris. He speaks English.
Dr. Romeo Quilatan Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Romeo Quilatan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.
Dr. Tehmina Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Middletown, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. John Agbi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Middletown, NY 0.01 mi10
Dr. Robert Menezes Jr
Middletown, NY 0.01 mi30